Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hot Yoga @16weeks

After 3 days of challenging crossfit workouts it was time for some yoga. While yoga was tough during my first trimester due to nashua and fatigue it is now feeling good again. I love the feeling yoga gives. My body feels lose and relaxed and my mind feels calm. Below are all the modifications I'm currently making at 16 weeks pregnant. Sense it is not super obvious yet that I'm pregnant, I make a point of letting my teachers know before class. This way they will be in the know when I'm modifying or resting and they can offer their modification throughout class.

pose - modification

cobra - upward dog
wheel -  bridge
twisting poses -  stay forward facing
poses on the belly - poses in table top
                                                                       NAMASTE


No comments:

Post a Comment